Sunday, June 19, 2011

Rone

I have resisted blogging about this giant because like a lot of people I am in awe. Rone, if you read this blog I will be totally stoked, but for now I will assume that you won't, so that I can tell this story. It happened three mornings ago. I was wrenched from a l daydream. I was winding up for the morning feeling certain I had just experienced yet another unsuccessful winter harvest. I was doing a 'just in case' scour down a not particularly popular laneway when a blonde in a trolley, wearing grey undies scared the shit out of me. Reeling back in an instant I surmised the set up and grabbed my phone, chuckling at the absurdity of the scene and my own reaction. Beyond the dummy framed perfectly, two of Rone's finest. That is why Rone is the best in the business. That was my little reminder.

No comments: