Us 'paint spotters' will know the following questions well and will ask ourselves daily:
1. Am I an artist?
2. Am I just a collector of names, images and knowledge?
3. Am I a hobbyist?
1. David Russell - energetic, open, generous and collaborative. He is amazing. What he doesn't know about the inner workings of a camera is not worth knowing.
2. Dean Sunshine - he is so easy to be in love with. Not like that, just in terms of wishing you could bottle a piece of him for yourself.
3. All those shapes - how does one person know so much about so many?
4. Arty Graffarti - in the Graff world, he is the equivalent of All Those Shapes.
The four people above, in my opinion, are shaping this scene more influentially than I think anyone gives them credit for.